Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"The Most Valuable Things"

My most valuable animal for me is my Flower horn because it's too expensive. The name of my Flower horn is "NARUTO" . Expensive because you need to buy food for it's color, head, pearl and immune. My Flower horn gives me relief everytime I watch him now I'm plannig to buy another kind of Flower horn so that naruto will have a companion. I would buy a female so that I can breed them.
My favorite event is "CHRISTMAS" cause I have lots of gifts and money. Christmas is the time for giving and showing our love to others. We go to midnight mass to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. After the mass would be the Christmas party all the delicious food are being served. "NEW YEAR" is also my favorite event cause my favorite food is serve and many people gives money to me. I dont know how to finish this paragraph so goodbye.

No comments: